There are no products in your shopping cart.
Accel DD-SS Digital Delay creates rich full bodied delay effects from short slap-back rockabilly sounds to longer repeating delays. Two stage, separate chip sets are used in this design, greatly improving the delay quality and increasing the realism of delay time. Also within the circuitry of this digital delay, analog circuitry was also used to simulate the more traditional, pure analog sound that many guitarists seek. Max delay time is 1100ms (1.1seconds), and features a two mode toggle switch: 20-600ms, 20-1100ms. 600ms allows for a little faster repeats and delay times while the 1100ms is capable of longer, slower delays. Measuring 2 1/4" wide and 4 1/2 " long, this pedal will fit nicely on any pedal board offering more tone with less space. As with all Accel pedals, a five year limited warranty is included.
· Mix Knob: Controls blend of wet and dry signals
· Delay Knob: Delay time
· Repeat Knob: Number of repeats
· Toggle Switch (2 way): 600ms / 1100ms
· Foot Switch: Toggles effect on/off (indicated by the LED)
· True bypass design
· Size: 2.25” (57mm) W x 4.50 (114mm) L
· Input Impedance: 1 MS
· Output Impedance: <7.5 kS
· Noise Floor:* >88 dB
· Current Draw: 2.2 mA
· Bypass Hardwire
· Power Source: 9V Battery or 9V DC Power Supply Output