There are no products in your shopping cart.
Accel's Scream'in Vintage Overdrive says what it does, delivers natural scream'in overdriven tube tones using the classic JRC 4558 chip. The added toggle switch with three modes. "Normal", "Bright" and "Warm"opens up a more versatile tonal pallet. Rugged metal enclosure, proven electrical design and built to last. Accel (accelaudio.com) is a US based company with proven quality product they stand behind.
· Volume Knob: Controls overall volume of effect
· Tone Knob: Shapes color of distorted signal
· Drive Knob: Controls amount of overdrive
· Toggle Switch (3 way): Normal / Bright / Warm
· Foot Switch: Toggles effect on/off (indicated by the LED)
· True bypass design
· Size: 2.25” (57mm) W x 4.50 (114mm) L
· Input Impedance: 1 MS
· Output Impedance: <7.5 kS
· Noise Floor:* >88 dB
· Current Draw: 2.2 mA
· Bypass Hardwire
· Power Source: 9V Battery or 9V DC Power Supply Output