There are no products in your shopping cart.
Our 22 " hard shell case is designed to keep your equipment safe inside. Both spring loaded buttery fly latches are equipped with a pad lock locking feature (pad lock not supplied). You can attach a pad lock to either or both butterfly latches. Built for Accel's FX22 Command Center Switcher pedalboard and our XTA Series "Non-Tiered" Design modular pedal boards (such as our XTA10 with Wha /Volume pedal extensions mounted and our XTA21 with 3 1/2" or 4 1/2" deep switcher extensions mounted). It's also a great solution for those with other manufactures pedal boards that will fit the 22 1/2" W X 15 3/4" DP X 5 1/8" H inside dimensions. Designed with Aluminum edge rails, chromed steel end caps and 1/4” composite honeycomb panels for a lighter case. Featuring compressed foam padding on all inside walls, heavy duty butter fly latches that you can add a pad lock to at each location and a spring loaded retractable handle for easy stacking and storage. Removable rectangular sheets of egg crate padding are also included. (pedal board and effects pedals are for demonstration purpose only). 12lbs 2 oz
Note: If you plan on adding a wha / volume pedal to your FX22 or XTA21 this 22" hard case does not have enough height, you would want to look into our 26" case designed for our "Tiered" pedal boards. Or purchase the XTA10 with 1 or 2 wha/ volume extensions with this case.
· 2 heavy-duty butterfly latches with feature for pad locks
· 1 Spring loaded retractable handle
· 1 Removable eggshell-type foam for inside top cover
· Professional grade compressed foam padding throughout the interior
· Outside Dimensions: 23 1/2" W x 16 3/4" DP x 6 1/2""H
· Inside Dimensions: 22 1/2" W X 15 3/4"" DP X 5 3/8"" H
· Weight: 12 lbs 2 oz.
· Heavy Duty Chromed Steel Edge Caps
· Heavy Duty Chromed Steel Butterfly Latches (with holes for pad locks)
· Heavy Duty Chromed Steel Spring Loaded Retractable Handles
· Professional Grade Compressed Foam Padding Throughout the Interior
· .080” Aluminum Edge Rails
· 1/4” Composite honeycomb panels for a lighter case