There are no products in your shopping cart.
Our XTA10 Pro Compact Pedal Board with Extension. A very cool feature to this board as with other Accels XTA and FX series boards is scalability. You can swap sides of the wha/volume extension or remove it all together when you need to scale down for tighter places. The different sizes and shapes of each XTA module gives you more freedom to configure your pedal board set up to best suit you. The XTA series are built Rock Solid with an air craft grade aluminum sheet metal shell with supports independently welded to the shell to handle the abuse's of the road. Pedals, cables and power supply is shown for demonstration purposes only.
Black or Yellow: Choose Black or Yellow above the "Add to Cart" button when ordering.
· XTA10 Pro Compact pedal board
· 1 Extension with mounting hardware
· Semi Firm Flex Case
· Adhesive Backed Hook and Loop Pedal Mounting Strips
· 2 Strain Relief Style Hole Plugs
· Cable Ties
· Quick Start Sheet
· User's Manual
• Lightweight & Rugged Compact Modular Design
• Wha Volume Extension can be mounted on left or right side of board.
• Extension can be removed and used a mini pedal board
• Excellent cable management
• Valuable space saving design
• Extremely easy power supply mounting using Accel or other manufacturer's power supplies
• Modularity (easily add, reposition, remove extensions and other modules)
• Pedal Board & Extension Colors: Black or Yellow
• Pedal Board & Extension Outer Shell Material: Aluminum .080”
• Pedal Board & Extension Welded Support Brackets Material: Aluminum .080”
• Pedal Board & Extension Dimensions: 15.50” (393mm) W x 13.00” (330mm) DP x 2.50” (63mm) H
• Pedal Board & Extension Weight; 3 lbs 14 oz