There are no products in your shopping cart.
ACCEL's XTA10 Pro Compact Pedal Board is a modular pedal board design that looks as good as it is versatile and functional. This XTA model is a great for tight places or as a starter board. This XTA10 can be linked together as your pedal board demands increase. A very cool feature to this board as with other Accels XTA and FX series boards is scalability. You can add extension and modules as needed. When you need to scale down, just remove modules or extensions. The different sizes and shapes of each XTA module gives you more freedom to configure your pedal board set up to best suit you. The XTA series are built Rock Solid with an air craft grade aluminum sheet metal shell with supports independently welded to the shell to handle the abuse's of the road. Pedals, cables and power supply is shown for demonstration purposes only.
Black or Yellow: Choose Black or Yellow above the "Add to Cart" button when ordering.
· XTA10 Pro Compact pedal board
· Adhesive Backed Hook and Loop Pedal Mounting Strips
· 2 Strain Relief Style Hole Plugs
· Cable Ties
· Quick Start Sheet
· User's Manual
· Rugged Compact Modular Design
· Excellent cable management
· Valuable space saving design
· Extremely easy power supply mounting using Accel or other manufacturer’s power supplies
· Modularity (easily add, reposition, remove extensions and other modules)
· Pedal Board Color Choices: Black or Yellow
· Shell Material: Aluminum .080”
· Welded Support Brackets Material: Aluminum .080”
· Dimensions: 10.50” (267mm) W x 13.00” (330mm) DP x 2.50” (63mm) H
· Weight; 2 lbs 9 oz