There are no products in your shopping cart.
Accel’s XTA21 Pedal Board is designed with pre-punched customer mounting holes for Accel’s FX Power Source 8 isolated output power supply and FX Power Source 10M power supply. This board is designed in mind with future expansion in mind. Chances are if you don’t already have a programmable switcher looper commanding your pedals, you will be working it into your set up sometime in the future. This design takes that into consideration and can save some good hard earned cash and a bit unnecessary frustration down the road. Cable management is easy with the XTA21.
This design really stands apart from the rest of the pedal boards on the market when you add a switcher bracket to the front. Since the switcher is already set below the surface of the board, routing is very straight forward. You simply route your cables from the switcher (already) underneath the boards up to the top surface where your pedals are. There are a selection of switcher looper mounting brackets with different depths that can be mounted to the front of the board. Also as with all XTA models Accel’s wha / volume extensions can be easily mounted on the left and/or right side of the board. Pedals, cables and power supply are shown for demonstration purposes only.
Check out our bundles in our Bundles category, The XTA21 is available with several different bundles.
· XTA-21 Pedal Board
· Adhesive Backed Hook and Loop Strips
· 4 Strain Relief Style Hole Plugs
· Cable Ties
· Quick Start Sheet
· User's Manual
• Lightweight & Rugged Modular Design
• 3 different depth XTA21 switcher extensions can be mounted to the front of this XTA21
• Wha / Volume Extensions can be mounted to the left or right side of the XTA21
• Excellent cable management
• Valuable space saving design
• Extremely easy power supply mounting using Accel or other manufacturer’s power supplies
• Modularity (easily add, reposition, remove extensions and other modules)
· Pedal Board Color: Yellow
· Shell Material: Aluminum .125”
· Support Brackets Material: Aluminum .125”
· Dimensions: 21.00” (533mm) W x 11.000” (279mm) DP x 2.50” (63mm) H
· Weight; 2 lbs 10 oz