There are no products in your shopping cart.
Our XTA-25 Pro Tier is currently the largest pedal board we have to offer and now available without a case. That said; each XTA Pro Tier pedal board models are designed for maximum versatility as a stand alone pedal board, such as this XTA-25, or can be linked with any of Accel's Extension Plates, Risers, XTA series and FX series pedal boards as your pedal board demands increase. Scalability is key here. Start off with an XTA pedal board module size you will most common use. From there you can add or subtract a module at will. The different sizes and shapes of each XTA module gives you more freedom to configure your pedal board set up to best suit you. The XTA series are built Rock Solid with an air craft grade aluminum sheet metal shell with supports independently welded to the shell to handle take whatever you have to through at it. Each model can be purchased with or without a case. The XTA-25 is available with our Semi-Firm-Flex Case and if you are thinking about further expansion check out our 36" long flight case with caster style wheels, a retractable handle and removable dividers. Power supply shown for demonstration purposes only.
Black or Yellow: Choose Black or Yellow above the "Add to Cart" button when ordering.
· XTA25 Pro Tier pedal board
· Adhesive Backed Hook and Loop Pedal Mounting Strips
· 4 Strain Relief Style Hole Plugs
· Cable Ties
· Quick Start Sheet
· User's Manual
· Rugged Compact Modular Design
· Excellent cable management
· Valuable space saving design
· Extremely easy power supply mounting using Accel or other manufacturer’s power supplies
· Modularity (easily add, reposition, remove extensions and other modules)
· Pedal Board Color: Black or Yellow
· Shell Material: Aluminum .080”
· Welded Support Brackets Material: Aluminum .080”
· Dimensions: 25.00” (635mm) W x 13.00” (330mm) DP x 3.50” (89mm) H
· Weight; 4 lbs 9 oz