There are no products in your shopping cart.
Accel's "Compact Power Source 6" with regulated and filtered outputs and over voltage protection is sure to meet the needs of the starving musician. Priced right, this power supply will pay for its self in no time at all and save you the hassle of swapping out those pain in the neck 9V batteries. The Compact Power Source 6, powers 9V effects pedals, which work with the majority of the pedals on the market. 9V power options: Outputs 1 - 5 (9V @ 100mA) Output 6 (9V @ 500mA). An effects pedal that has the option of being powered by a 9V battery requires less than 70mA and can be powered by any outputs 1-5 set to 9V. Output 6 is designed for the higher current 9V effects pedals and switchers out on the market. Or a daisy chain cable can be used to power more than one 9V pedal for output 6, depending on each pedals current limitations. Now added to this product is a strip of 3M Dual Lock for easy dependable mounting.
· Accel Compact Power Source 6 Power Supply
· (1) AC power adapter
· (6) 27.5” [70 cm] Negative Center Output Cables
· 3M Dual Lock Power Supply Mounting Strip
· User's Manual
· 6 Fully Regulated and Filtered Outputs with Overvoltage Protection
· Outputs: 1-5 (9V @ 100mA)
· Output: 6 (9V @ 500mA)
· Mounts easily and securely with supplied 3M Dual Lock strip
· Compact size
· AC Input: Supplied 15V Power Adapter.
· DC Outputs 1-5: [email protected] 100mA
· DC Output 6: [email protected] 500mA
· Power Supply Dimensions: 5.96” (151mm) L x 1.75” (44mm) W x 1.25” (32mm) H
· Power Supply Weight; 6 oz.