XTA21 Stage Pro Pedal Board without Tote
XTA21 Stage Pro Pedal Board with Case:
Built tough to last and looks great on stage! Our updated XTA21 Stage Pro pedal boards are now available! XTA21 Stage Pro pedal boards have the following updates.
1) Mounting pattern on both sides of the board to accept our “4 Jack Patch Bay” for set up and tear convenience.
2) Mounting pattern on both sides to accept our updated “Side Extensions”, which allows the side extensions to adjust forward and flush with our assortment of loop switcher extension depths.
3) The smaller hole plugs you see by the 2 larger hole plugs (2 each on each side), when removed accepts Neutrik and Switchcraft panel mount connection modules (MIdi, 1/4" Jack, USB, XLR etc… ).
4) Added cutouts for more cable routing options.
· XTA21 Stage Pro Pedal Board
· Accel Semi Firm Flex Case
· Adhesive Backed Hook and Loop Pedal Mounting Strips
· 2 Large Strain Relief Style Hole Plugs
· 4 Small Strain Relief Style Hole Plugs
· Cable Ties
· Quick Start Sheet
· User's Manual
(All power supplies, effects pedals, patch bay's and panel mount connectors are shown for demonstration purposes only.)
· Lightweight & Rugged Modular Design
· Mounting pattern on both sides accepts our “4 Jack Patch Bay”
· Mounting locations on both sides to accept adjustable side extensions
· Mounting locations to accept front mount loop switcher extensions
· Mounting locations to accept our Power Source 8 and Power Source 12 power supply's with just 3 screws
· 4 Mounting locations to accept Neutrik and Switchcraft panel mount connection modules (MIdi, 1/4" Jack, USB, XLR etc… ).
· Excellent cable management
· Valuable space saving design
· Extremely easy power supply mounting using Accel or other manufacturer’s power supplies
· Modularity (easily add, reposition or remove modules)
· Pedal Board Color: Black or Yellow
· Shell Material: Aluminum .090”
· Support Brackets Material: Aluminum .090”
· Dimensions: 21.00” (533mm) W x 11.000” (279mm) DP x 2.50” (63mm) H
· Weight; 2 lbs 10 oz