XTA10 Pro Compact Pedal Board with 1 Extensions & Tote
Our XTA10 Pro Compact Pedal Board A very cool feature to this board as with other Accels XTA and FX series boards is scalability. You can add wha/volume extensions to one or both sides when you need to scale up. The different sizes and shapes of each XTA module gives you more freedom to configure your pedal board set up to best suit you. The XTA series are built Rock Solid with an air craft grade aluminum sheet metal shell with supports independently welded to the shell to handle the abuse's of the road.
· XTA10 Pro Compact pedal board
· Semi Firm Flex Case
· Adhesive Backed Hook and Loop Pedal Mounting Strips
· 2 Strain Relief Style Hole Plugs
· Cable Ties
· Quick Start Sheet
· User's Manual
(Power supply and effects pedals are shown for demonstration purposes only)
• Lightweight & Rugged Compact Modular Design
• Wha Volume Extension can be mounted on left or right side of board.
• Extension can be removed and used a mini pedal board
• Excellent cable management
• Valuable space saving design
• Extremely easy power supply mounting using Accel or other manufacturer's power supplies
• Modularity (easily add, reposition, remove extensions and other modules)
• Open Power Supply Bay. 3 mounting holes that match with the FX Power Source 8 (power supply sold separately).
• Pedal Board: Black or Yellow
• Pedal Board: Aluminum .080”
• Pedal Board: Dimensions: 10.50” (266mm) W x 13.00” (330mm) DP x 2.50” (63mm) H
• Pedal Board: 4 lbs 14 oz